Monday, October 6, 2008

My newest venture...vinyl!


Well I've decided to venture into vinyl world. Oh, how exciting! No, but really, Byron brought home his vinyl cutter and it's actually really fun. I've decided to start cutting vinyl to help bring in a little extra cash flow and to give me something to do other than take care of my little cuties! Although they are very fun to take care of. This is a picture of my very first vinyl creation. Simple, but Brox loves it! If any of you have any cute ideas for quotes, let me know!

3 comments:

Ben and Terah said...

I want one of those for Hayden, and Ady!

Cute!

. said...

That looks really cute.

Jen D said...

Hi Tiff, Jenny told me you had a blog so I had to find it and see your cute family. Your kids are so dang cute! And I've been wanting some vinyl lettering for a while but didn't know anyone who did it, so now I do! I'm a very bad blogger but you can check out our blog at jensdavis.blogspot.com. and we can stay in touch.